[c-nsp] ISRG2 'right to use' licensing

Tim Franklin tim at pelican.org
Tue Feb 19 02:55:20 EST 2013

> Thanks for that, can the licenses be disabled at will or after
> this process do they become permanent 'right to use'.

You can still turn them on and off at will with the 'license boot' / 'no license boot' commands.  Once you've accepted the EULA once, that's stored on the router for good.  They're not *quite* permanent, IOS will report them as expiring in something like 12 years' time - I have no idea whether they *actually* expire at this point or not.

Regards,
Tim.