[c-nsp] netflow

Joe Loiacono jloiacon at csc.com
Wed Feb 20 06:24:23 EST 2013

FlowViewer v4.0 is available on SourceForge. It is a web based management
front-end to either flow-tools (for netflow v5) or SiLK (for IPFIX: e.g.,
Cisco v9, FNF, etc.) or both.

You'll need SiLK v3.0+ though. It's release to the public is imminent, but
is currently available to US govt. and Universities.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/flowviewer

Joe Loiacono