[c-nsp] strange RTT increase in ASR1006

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnetgroup.gr
Wed Feb 20 12:28:51 EST 2013

Nick Hilliard wrote on 21/2/2013 00:02:
> On 20/02/2013 21:54, Tassos Chatzithomaoglou wrote:
>> For everyone interested, the problem origin is nbar (probably something changed
>> dramatically in latest releases).
> hmmm, you should have posted your interface configuration  :-)
>
> Nick

Well, tac had it for almost a month (S2 pri), but it didn't help them. =-O
If i knew that a single command can decrease throughput from 40G to 8G in a supposedly top
class cpu with everything hw-accelerated (aka qfp), i would have posted the nothing
special interface config... and would have looked at other platforms/solutions...from the
beginning.
Anyway, previous releases didn't have this issue (at least with this amount of traffic),
so let's hope it doesn't become a new feature. I don't want to even think about future
nbar in ASR9k.:-\

--
Tassos