[c-nsp] strange RTT increase in ASR1006

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Wed Feb 20 14:38:17 EST 2013

On 21/02/2013 00:00, Tassos Chatzithomaoglou wrote:
> Miercom test says so for the ESP20...regardless of many others opinion
> (inc mine) about their c-tailored tests.

All of Miercom's test results are fully repeatable, even if some of them
are hilarious :-)

I can't find any useful technical details in their asr1k nbar performance
test summary, so wouldn't place much faith in its applicability to
production networks.  If Miercom published the test details, it would be
more interesting.

> Internal cisco tests talk about nbar performance of 10 x our current pps.
> I guess we'll know for sure as we get an official answer from tac.

If there's a big performance drop like this, it's probably a bug.

Nick