[c-nsp] IPFRR weirdnes - revealed

Adam Vitkovsky adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Thu Feb 21 00:07:22 EST 2013

First thing:
LD Disjoint tiebreaker considers bundle interfaces as different line-cards.

Second:
I was under the impression that the configured tiebreaker value is
considered and the rest of the tiebreaker attributes take the default
values.
This is apparently wrong.
In my case only the LC Disjoint attribute was configured and thus all other
attributes like Primary path/Lowest metric etc where not considered at all.
So when tiebreakers are configured, only the configured attribute(s) are
taken into account.
So I had to configure the rest of the attributes with desired priorities
manually.

adam