[c-nsp] IPSEC Tunnel between ASA and IOS (with redundant link)

Adam Greene maillist at webjogger.net
Thu Feb 21 03:53:23 EST 2013

Hi DS,

In addition to the crypto map command you entered (which is correct), you
probably have a configuration similar to the following on the ASA:

tunnel-group 1.1.1.1 type ipsec-l2l

tunnel-group 1.1.1.1 general-attributes

default-group-policy lan-to-lan

tunnel-group 1.1.1.1 ipsec-attributes

pre-shared-key *****

You need to put in similar configurations for 2.2.2.2.

Thanks,

Adam