[c-nsp] MPLS routed pseudowire between ASR9k and 7600 with LAN cards

Aivars aivars at ml.lv
Wed Feb 27 03:47:20 EST 2013

I admit that it would be "cleaner" to configure a bit smaller MTU on
interface PW-Ether555 but it does not effect PW MTU itself.

As you can see from the initial post show l2vpn xconnect neighbor ...
detail command, MTU is equal on local and remote. IOS-XR does a really
good job on this show ... detail.

 Aivars