[c-nsp] XR 4.3.1 release date please

Fredrik Vöcks fredrik.vocks at bredband2.se
Wed Jan 2 15:45:08 EST 2013

I concur on this. We went 4.2.0 and 4.2.1 just after release and we have
had a fair share of very bad bugs causing network outage.

The .0 caused our linecards to reboot randomly and the .1 wrote wrong
routing into the CEF.

And if you are on 4.2.0 and looking to upgrade to any other version, just
look at the mandatory SMU's before you even can upgrade. Plain silly but
thats another discussion.

Fredrik Vöcks
Senior IP Network Engineer