[c-nsp] NATing guest VRF and default VRF on edge router

Ross Halliday ross.halliday at wtccommunications.ca
Fri Jan 4 18:37:49 EST 2013

Have you looked into NVI? Not sure how it behaves with the default (global) VRF, you might need to create some VRFs to match the example (tried it once on an 1811 but there was some issue with a feature that made me move on):

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_3t/12_3t14/feature/guide/gtnatvi.html

HTH

Ross