[c-nsp] ASR-100x intro

magno massimo.magnani at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 13:43:26 EST 2013

Lukasz,

Modular MX80 (and smaller brothersX5/10/40) does offer 3 levels of  hqos
with full shaping, priority propagation, CIR/PIR (only PIR at IF level) and
a lot of other features. Also ingress shaping si supported.
As I work for Juniper, I have no direct experience with ASRs just wanted to
point out MX 80 does supporto hqos.

My 2 cents.

Max