[c-nsp] Cisco 867 SIP & NAT

Brian Turnbow b.turnbow at twt.it
Wed Jan 9 04:17:38 EST 2013

HI ,

Keep in mind that in SIP your UDP nat timeout should be higher than the registration refresh/keep alive interval you are using.
Otherwise you phone will register, the nat session will timeout , and you will be unable to receive calls.
Disable SIP nat alg for both udp and tcp, and if unable to do so use a non standard port to bypass it.
I've yet to find one that really works....

Regards

Brian

---
if you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to retain, read,
copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.