[c-nsp] Link State Periodic SPF

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Fri Jan 11 03:38:44 EST 2013

Amit,

>Just a small doubt default maximumLSPGenerationInterval is 15 mins & so
>is SPF run . If we fine tune our maximumLSPGenerationInterval to 65000
>secs i.e 1083 mins , Still my ISIS SPF Periodic will be 15 mins ??

true, we don't adapt the periodic timer if you change the lsp generation
timer. One might consider this a bug, but don't think it's worth fixing. I
would be happy that the network is so stable that the routers actually
have to perform the periodic spf runs (instead of spfs triggered by
topology changes) ;-)

	oli