[c-nsp] show command for active multicast kbps rate

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Mon Jan 14 10:41:27 EST 2013

Sh mfib route rate

Thanks!

Aaron

From: Erçin TORUN [mailto:ercintorun at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 6:18 AM
To: John Neiberger
Cc: Aaron; Adam Vitkovsky; cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] show command for active multicast kbps rate

the command is "show mrib route rate".  I've forgot to add "rate" to the end

tp# show mfib route rate 233.88.168.176

IP Multicast Forwarding Rates
Source Address, Group Address
HW Forwarding Rates: bps In/pps In/bps Out/pps Out

(x.x.x.x 233.88.168.176)
bps_in /pps_in /bps_out /pps_out
1898751 / 175 / N/A / N/A

2013/1/12 John Neiberger <jneiberger at gmail.com>

I do recall opening a TAC case on something like this about a year ago. We also were not seeing rates in our multicast traffic. As I recall, they said it was a bug, but I don't have any details. I'll see if I can find the case notes. We were running 4.0.1 at the time.