[c-nsp] L2 car/policing on C3560X (IOS 15.0(1)SE3, ip services licence)

Terry Cheema terry.cheema at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 16:22:00 EST 2013

No probs, glad that helped.

Please go through the QoS SRND, at below link. It contains all the recommended solutions along with the configuration examples, this is pretty good document:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/solutions/Enterprise/WAN_and_MAN/QoS_SRND/QoSDesign.html#wp999395

Or you may also go through this one specific to IOS 15 SE.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3750x_3560x/software/release/15.0_1_se/configuration/guide/swqos.html

Terry
Sent from my iPhone