[c-nsp] Cisco ACS/ASA/RSA SecurID with Group Locking

Hughes, Scott GRE-MG SHughes at grenergy.com
Tue Jan 15 20:28:01 EST 2013

In ACS 5.2, you can configure an "Identity Store Sequence" which will authentication via RSA, and then pull additional attributes from AD (like group membership). Your usernames need to match between systems.

You can then send back RADIUS attributes to your ASA based on AD group membership.

Hope that helps.

Scott