[c-nsp] NBAR on SVI on 7600 w/ Sup720

Alex K. nsp.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 16:53:43 EST 2013

 Thank you Daniel,

Unfortunately, that link is somewhat inconclusive.

As I said, I believe NBAR is supported on SIP-200. And the box in question
has a working NBAR using class-map on some POS SPA attached to SIP-200. So,
it's not that simple as this document makes it – not 'every NBAR' is
handled by software.

And this document is linking (the full-unsupported-features-list) to a
release-notes for a version we don’t use. The release-notes for 'my' IOS
version, on the other hand, does not mention 'NBAR in software'.

So, thank you for your efforts. I'll be glad to hear your additional
thoughts on this.

Best Regards,
Alex.