[c-nsp] NBAR on SVI on 7600 w/ Sup720

Alex K. nsp.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 04:47:19 EST 2013

Hi Oliver,

Exactly - not supported. It implies that *if it works (not on SIP-200), it
must be software'.

I came across this document before I sent the question. As it seems, that
what I'll use.

I'm looking for a document that say implicitly 'NBAR implementation is
software based' to be sure we didn't run into some sort of
bug/mis-configuration.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Alex.