[c-nsp] NBAR on SVI on 7600 w/ Sup720

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Tue Jan 22 04:58:03 EST 2013

Alex,

not sure what you're looking for. "Not supported" means you're on your
own, use it at your own risk and expect things can go wrong. It could be
switched in software in one release (which might be fine and serve your
purpose as long as the traffic stays below given threshold or it doesn't
affect other features you are using), or hell could freeze over in other
releases, we don't test this. So I guess you could call your setup
"mis-configured".

you will not find a document stating "NBAR implementation is software
based on the PFC/7600".

	oli