[c-nsp] Cisco ISM Real World

Mark Mason MMason at jackhenry.com
Mon Jan 28 11:57:22 EST 2013

So we've had a hellacious time getting real-world-production-meaningful-use of our Cisco ISM-VPN-XX (2900 and 3900). Bug after bug all of which include you disabling the ISM.

Anyone running 15.3.1T and doing it bug free with the ISM? There are 10 RESOLVED caveats listed below in 15.3.1T. However, I am seeing just about that many new Open caveats in 15.3.1T. Anybody have any additional problems they've had while running on ISM's?

Resolved Caveats-Cisco IOS Release 15.3(1)T: CSCto32884, CSCtz51773, CSCua17746, CSCua73419, CSCub28913, CSCub84471, CSCuc05631, CSCuc07799, CSCuc15203, CSCuc82992

Mark Mason

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any files transmitted with it are intended
together with any attachment, may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, printing, saving, copying, disclosure or distribution