[c-nsp] NTP message sent to 224.0.1.1, from interface 'NULL' (0.0.0.0).

Aaron dudepron at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 11:58:11 EDT 2013

Have you set your ntp source interface by any chance?
It has been awhile since I've been on IOS.

It shouldn't have a big impact to your ntp clients unless you have an odd
setup with your ntp configuration or architechture.
I have my core set up to peer with each other directly (slaved off of a
couple of master NTP servers that are gps or stratum 1) and have my edge
devices by clients of the local core. That may not help in your setup. All
devices are set to use UTC so that timestamps are all the same. You can use
a local one but you should have them all in the same timezone to help
corordinate events in syslogs etc.