[c-nsp] How to tell what routes are not in CEF and follow DEFAULT path?

Jeffrey G. Fitzwater jfitz at Princeton.EDU
Tue Jul 2 16:19:47 EDT 2013

I would like to find out what routes are NOT in my route table and therefore follow the DEFAULT path to 0.0.0.0.

I am running a 6500 sup-720-10G with SXI.  Is there any CEF command that might tell me this or is it something very simple I just missed.

Would  "show ip cef unresolved" work ?  I get nothing back when I run it but maybe there is nothing to see.

Thanks for any help.

Jeff Fitzwater
OIT Network Systems
Princeton University