[c-nsp] How to tell what routes are not in CEF and follow DEFAULT path?

Adam Vitkovsky adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Tue Jul 2 17:39:16 EDT 2013

Well I guess you'd like to ask what actually does rather than what might
exit the interface towards the ISP to whom you are pointing the default
route to.
As the list of all allocated prefixes minus the list of prefixes you accept
from the other ISPs will only get you all the possibilities rather than
actual destinations used by your customers.
So I guess the only way to really find out what destinations are covered by
the default route is enabling netflow/sflow on the particular interface and
analyze the captures.

adam