[c-nsp] VSS

chris stand cstand141 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 06:37:32 EDT 2013

I think you are telling us that you have 4 6500s ?
you might want to check the version of IOS on them as you are on real early
VSS code

HSRP between 2 pairs ... seems ok, but a rather odd topology .. however I
guess I understand it ... you absolutely, 100% + need packets to route,
 you are treating each VSS pair as a single router.

Yes, the links between individual VSS members can be odd, L2 &/or L3
any chance you can provide a simple topo ? even if drawn on whiteboard

   1. Re: VSS (Mackinnon, Ian)