[c-nsp] MPLS down to the CPE

Adam Vitkovsky adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Tue Jul 9 07:30:02 EDT 2013

It very much appears they used IGP to propagate labels, they are just called
segments.
Looks like it's using the same computations as rLFA in order to build the
tunnel towards the protection node.
Now with this and routing-header in IPv6 do we really need LDP for IPv6
(other than the targeted LDP sessions)?
I'd like to play with this

adam