[c-nsp] pix 6.1(3)

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Thu Jul 11 16:25:26 EDT 2013

Thanks Chuck,

Here's what I see with that "sysopt" thing you mentioned... let me know what
you suggest with my issue...

PIX1# show sysopt
no sysopt security fragguard
no sysopt connection timewait
sysopt connection tcpmss 1380
sysopt connection tcpmss minimum 0
no sysopt nodnsalias inbound
no sysopt nodnsalias outbound
no sysopt radius ignore-secret
no sysopt uauth allow-http-cache
sysopt connection permit-ipsec
no sysopt connection permit-pptp
no sysopt connection permit-l2tp
sysopt ipsec pl-compatible
no sysopt route dnat

PIX1# conf t
PIX1(config)# sysopt ?
usage:
    [no] sysopt connection { permit-ipsec | permit-l2tp |
               permit-pptp | timewait | {tcpmss [minimum] <bytes>} }
    [no] sysopt ipsec pl-compatible
    [no] sysopt noproxyarp <if-name>
    [no] sysopt nodnsalias { inbound | outbound }
    [no] sysopt security fragguard
    [no] sysopt radius ignore-secret
    [no] sysopt uauth allow-http-cache
    [no] sysopt route dnat