[c-nsp] Output queues - access vs. trunk

Blake Dunlap ikiris at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 02:51:06 EDT 2013

You're likely running into the low size of buffers on that switch. If you
aren't using many ports at once you can raise the maximum size of the port
queue a good bit since it just carves more out of the main shared pool on
that switch. A search of the archives should find the relevant commands.
You're looking for the command to set them above 100% buffer size
allocation.

-Blake