[c-nsp] Cisco Router Suggestion

chris stand cstand141 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 07:22:30 EDT 2013

I have part of the same problem bringing in 2 different MAN telco providers
for remote offices into 2 data centers which currently are being handled by
 3750X stacks at each DC.

We initially - I still like it - thought of ASRs as well but have decided
that the 4451 will give us what we need for about 25% less. AES encryption
on the 4451 drops if you are doing full 2Gb though.

Heres the Miercom test if you are interested.
http://www.miercom.com/?s=Cisco&x=0&y=0&=Go