[c-nsp] Cisco trunk port startup delay

Shanawaz Batcha ismath.shaan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 22:39:51 EDT 2013

Fiber is not an option for the customer at the moment. So they will have to
live with about 5 seconds of loss.

@alan - carrier-delay msec 0 did not seem to make any difference, I still
lost 5 pings. I simply turned it on the single interface I am testing with
and assumed it will kick in.

--
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you
didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away