[c-nsp] ASR9000 vlan rewrite

Lars Eidsheim lhe at intellit.no
Thu Jul 25 05:27:02 EDT 2013

I do some vlan rewrites/aggregation at a POP with the configuration below. Everything works as expected.
However, it would be nice to see which mac addresses which are mapped to each vlan. My understanding is that the vlan is popped at incoming traffic and added to outgoing traffic. It is possible to show the mapping table within IOS-XR?

interface TenGigE0/1/0/0.22001 l2transport
encapsulation dot1q 100-399 exact
rewrite ingress tag pop 1 symmetric

Thanks

Lars Eidsheim | INTELLIT

This email has been scanned and secured by Intellit

This communication is for use by the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure or copyrighted under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby formally notified that any dissemination, use, copying or distribution of this e-mail, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.