[c-nsp] MQC on Sup-2T & WS-X6908-10G

Michel Grossenbacher pashtuk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 10:04:21 EDT 2013

Hi Alex
Cat65k with SUP2-T does actually support configuration similar to MQC, its
called C3PL. The issue you got is nothing card related, this is how QoS on
the new Cat65k with SUP2T works, you cannot configure egress qos on
Etherchannel Interfaces, it has to be done on the physical interfaces. You
can get the Info here:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/solutions/Enterprise/Video/qoscampuscat6500sup2taag.html#wp1053910

"
Ingress QoS policies on the Cisco Catalyst 6500 are configured on the
logical Port-Channel interface (typically these are simply to enable DSCP
trust, which is enabled by default on the Sup2T) , while egress QoS
policies are configured on the physical port-member interfaces."

regards

Michel