[c-nsp] Add 2nd Trunk

Tom Storey tom at snnap.net
Fri Jun 7 20:40:20 EDT 2013

Depending on the hashing algoritm, it is still possible for one link to run
hotter than the other in a bundle.

Just like it is possible for the right mix of customers to run one link
hotter than the other.

Using a second trunk means that most customers will not experience any
interruption, only the customers whos configuration is moved from one GigE
to the other will experience a brief interruption. Using a bundle you would
need to interrupt all customers to implement it, however, it also provides
a level of redundancy if one GigE fails for some reason.

A bundle also allows for capacity increases to be implemented quite easily
in the future too.

All valid solutions with pro's and con's. :-)