[c-nsp] Add 2nd Trunk

Tom Storey tom at snnap.net
Sat Jun 8 07:06:01 EDT 2013

Sorry, For some reason I read 7606 as 7206. Dont far too much work with the
7200 platform. :-)

That could present a different situation. Are you using SVIs on the 7606 to
terminate the customer VLANs, or sub-interfaces?

If sub-interfaces, then there shouldn't be a problem because the ports are
routed. If SVIs then you would need to be careful about not creating loops
because the ports are switched.