[c-nsp] ASA SME

Michele Bergonzoni bergonz at labs.it
Wed Jun 12 05:50:44 EDT 2013

Il 12/06/2013 09:42, Mike Hale ha scritto:
> It looks like it's doable, but annoying for OSPF anyway.

 > ospf network point-to-point non-broadcast
 > neighbor 40.40.40.2 interface outside

You proved me wrong, but for some reason I'm not so excited... I
completely overlooked the internet-as-a-NBMA approach.

It is intriguing, and I wonder if it actually provides working
redundancy and what the routing table and the OSPF database will look like.

What I really would be excited about would be "From upcoming release xyz
ASA has got GRE".

Thank you for pointing this out. Regards,

			Bergonz

--
Ing. Michele Bergonzoni - Laboratori Guglielmo Marconi S.p.a.
Phone:+39-051-6781926 e-mail: bergonz at labs.it
alt.advanced.networks.design.configure.operate