[c-nsp] PIM BiDir on Nexus

Ge Moua moua0100 at umn.edu
Wed Jun 19 18:16:32 EDT 2013

Colin-
Thx for the feedback.  I'm looking at the the F2 cards on nx-7k; are you
doing this on the older M-series cards?  Also are you also doing
specifically BiDir PIM?  Standard PIM (SM specifically for use-case in
question here) seems to work but without some minor hiccups on the newer
F2 cards.  Thx again.

:-)

--
Regards,