[c-nsp] BITS interface on ME-3600X

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 18:01:51 EDT 2013

Hi,

ME3600x can be used for mobile backhaul. If you do E1/T1 or STM
emulation - you have to provide correct clocking to both sides. One
end would normally take the clocking of some external source (for
example using the BITS port) and the other one would relay on
something like 1588v2 (or syncE) to provide the synchronisation onto
the E1/T1 circuit.

kind regards
Pshem