[c-nsp] IPv6 Deployment / 6PE

Ahmed Hilmy hilmy.aa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 12:52:43 EDT 2013

Hello Mikael,

it is clear to add send-label at PEs & RR.
Now i am thinking about IGW, if we consider it as a PE so we have to enable
MP-BGP.
RR is directly connected to IGW, i am thinking to establish a new link for
native IPv6 ?
So at RR has two links connected to IGW, one of them is address family ipv4
and other IPv6 address ?
What do u think ?

Regards,
Ahmed