[c-nsp] ipv6 on dot11radio interface of 1811?

David Hubbard dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com
Tue Jun 25 12:54:47 EDT 2013

Hi all, I was wondering if there is an ios version that definitely lets
you add ipv6 to the actual dot11radio interfaces of an 1811w?  I've got
12.4(24)T8 on now and it doesn't let you but ipv6 works fine on the
wired interfaces.  I've found conflicting information online about
whether it's a hardware issue and not going to be possible, use a BVI
(not possible in my case due to how it's being used), or it's simply an
ios issue and that 15.1T possibly adds this feature.

If it's not possible, does the 1941W let you do it?

Thanks,

David