[c-nsp] Verifying if an interface is part of a switch profile

Alan Hall alanhall01 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 04:56:29 EDT 2013

Hi Sander,

thanks for the reply. Based on the information you provided, I was able to
check if a particular port channel interface was part of the global (conf
t) configuration or the switch-profile (configure sync) configuration. The
particular por tchannel only turns up int eh global db (show system
internal csm info global-db seq-tbl | include <interface>), os it looks
like it's not configured under the switch profile!

Make sense to you?

thanks again.