[c-nsp] MLPPP / radius on T1

Mike mike-cisconsplist at tiedyenetworks.com
Thu Jun 27 13:39:39 EDT 2013

Hello,

	I have been trying to set up multilink ppp and am having some trouble.
Perhaps my conceptual thinking is wrong, but what I (think) I want is
for my access server, a 7201, to have some number of T1 links to remote
end users. I wish for these remote users to authenticate with chap and
for 7201 to pull their credentials as well as configuration information
out of radius. I have the unit doing this already just fine for PPPoE
but for some unknown reason it seems the 7201 never attempts to
authenticate these ppp users coming over T1. I've looked at numerous
cisco config guides as well as as a few different results from google
but nothing seems to help. I was wondering if anyone has a config
snippet or anything that works in their environment that they would like
to share?

Thanks.

Mike-