[c-nsp] nexus logging L3 ACL and mac source ?

Tóth András diosbejgli at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 17:54:32 EDT 2013

Hi Jeffrey,

The MAC address of the packet will not be visible in the ACL logs. You can
see the port where the logged packet was received, then you can check the
learnt MACs on the port to narrow it down.

Check the following link for further details about ACL logging on Nexus:
https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/network-infrastructure/switching/blog/2010/11/18/nexus-7000-acl-logging-oal

Best regards,
Andras