[c-nsp] Weird IPv6 problem passing Layer3 traffic

John Neiberger jneiberger at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 11:04:12 EDT 2013

I wonder if they have something similar to CoPP configured on their side. I
only have a little Juniper experience, but I think they may have a routing
engine filter inbound on their router (applied to their loopback interface)
that may be limiting this traffic. It's worth checking into. It's easy to
miss since they're probably looking at the BGP and interface configs. They
might not even be thinking about the RE filter. Hopefully someone with more
Juniper experience will come along and straighten me out if I'm wrong.

John