[c-nsp] SDR//Logical Routers

David Kotlerewsky webnetwiz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 12:30:59 EDT 2013

Cisco is moving away from SDR, just like Juniper is slowly moving away from Logical Systems. This type of feature is not widely used, and requires code validation to make sure that whatever features are available in the default system, are also available to the non-default logical systems. I've ran into a number of issues in the field where some features are not available in such a set up. Probably not what you want to hear, but that's the case.
​
- David

—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone