[c-nsp] MPLS down to the CPE

Adam Vitkovsky adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Tue Mar 5 08:07:48 EST 2013

I was concerned about the control plane security.
And I admit I haven't thought about the data-plane security i.e. sniffing or
forging of the PE to PE data type of attacks.
So you are 100% sure that no one can access your wires under no
circumstances in all of your backbone?
I mean this is why banks run their own encryption over our mpls links.

adam