[c-nsp] 7600/Sup3BXL CPU-MONITOR Issues

Devon True devon at noved.org
Fri Mar 8 16:47:38 EST 2013

Kevin,

> We saw the same crash two weeks or so ago and are running
> (c7600rsp72043_rp-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 15.2(4)S1 on
> RSP720-3CXL's. Sure it's not related, but It did happened while
> rancid was querying the router.

Thank you for responding. Cisco TAC did mention RANCID when reviewing
one of our crashdump files. I need to go back and look at the others to
see if it was similar in nature.

Currently Cisco is simulating our setup in a lab, trying to identify a
cause.

Did you open a TAC case for your crash? Did they give you a resolution?
If so, can you send me the case number in a private email?

--
Devon