[c-nsp] mpls label stack limit ???

Waris Sagheer (waris) waris at cisco.com
Sat Mar 9 18:50:09 EST 2013

ASR903, ME3800X, ME3600X & ME3600X-24CX can support 5 labels PUSH and 3 labels POP.
Unified MPLS can use up to 4 labels. L3VPN, LDP with TE/FRR in the core can also use up to 4 labels.

Best Regards,

[http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/horizontal06.jpg]

Waris Sagheer
Technical Marketing Manager
Service Provider Access Group
waris at cisco.com<mailto:waris at cisco.com>
Phone: +1 408 853 6682
Mobile: +1 408 835 1389

CCIE - 19901

<http://www.cisco.com/>

[Think before you print.] Think before you print.

For corporate legal information go to: