[c-nsp] DHCP Forwarding Strategy

Bunny Singh jump2fly82 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 10 04:00:07 EDT 2013

I totally agree with Josh, as for the vlan 10 the gateway is 10.10.10.1 and with the help of configured ip helper-address, vlan 10 will send a unicast packet to the DHCP server.

Upon getting request on the DHCP server, it will search for free IP on the same IP POOL 10.10.10.1 and allocate the same to the user via vlan 10.

Regards
DS