[c-nsp] Private IP in SP Core

Gordon Bryan cisco_resource at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 11 08:18:39 EDT 2013

Thanks to all who have contributed to this discussion.

As always , you have provided a sense of perspective (equally as important in my eyes as technical guidance) and some sound advice.

I think I'll stick with public IPs on the core, aggerssive iACLs on ingress and the Internet in the global table. This for me seems the simplest, most supportable and widely deployed option.

This was originally my intention some time ago butI thought I'd at least consider other options.

Thanks again

Gordon