[c-nsp] 4500-X VSS %EC-5-CANNOT_BUNDLE2

Rick Coloccia coloccia at geneseo.edu
Wed Mar 13 17:36:58 EDT 2013

I'm not ignoring this thread, I'm trying to remember what made it work
for me.  My 4500Xs are in production now, so I can't just go in the back
and play with it.

No one from Cisco out there can grab two in a lab and play with this?

I remember having a really hard time making this work because there
wasn't a guide for building a vss pair of 4500Xs out there.  I glued
things together from documentation for vss on a 6K and 7K to make it work.

I will go through my saved ssh/serial logs and captures, I may have some
golden nuggets in there.

-Rick