[c-nsp] whoa - asr9k wierd message AND 13 me3600's all rebooted at once!!

Jason Lixfeld jason at lixfeld.ca
Thu Mar 14 18:08:47 EDT 2013

What XR version are you running?
Trident or Typhoon cards?
ME3600s all rebooted at the exact moment the LC crashed?
ME3600 crashes with errors/crashinfo?
OSPF is your IGP or IGP is something else and OSPF was inside a VRF facing the CE?
Is BFD for IGP and/or BFD for BGP enabled?
BGP is straight BGP or MP-BPG to the ME3600s?
LDP between ASR and ME3600s?

I don't have an answer for you, but there are some common elements on my network based on the description you have provided here about your network, so I'm asking probing questions to determine any other similarities.

--

Sent from my mobile device