[c-nsp] DNS amplification

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Sun Mar 17 13:44:46 EDT 2013

On Sun, 2013-03-17 at 18:21 +0100, Gert Doering wrote:
[on uRPF]
> Each interface can be on/off individually just fine.  What does not work
> is have some interfaces in "strict mode" and other interfaces in "loose
> mode" on the same sup720 (EARL7) box (is this fixed in EARL8, btw?).

The Sup2T lets you configure all sorts of nice things including

 ip verify unicast source reachable-via rx l2-src

on one interface and

 ip verify unicast source reachable-via any

on another. I haven't tested if it works as intended but can't see why
it shouldn't. (When did Cisco ever disappoint there? ;-))

--
Peter